Summit Presentations and Workshops in Development
Click here for full descriptions of the following presentations.
No pre-registration required for Summit attendees.
- Solving the Challenge of Small and Start-Up Programs Part 2 – US Program Markets
- 2015 State of Program Business Study – Results Panel
- Thinking Outside the P&C Box – Revenue Enhancement with A&H Opportunities
- Profit Sharing Considerations for your Carrier Contract
- Technology Innovations – Program Administrator Panel Presentation
- Program Administration Best Practice Forum
Program Market Expo – Mini Trade Show Format featuring:
- New Carriers
- London Markets
- A&H Program Markets
- Tenured Carriers
State of Program Business Study
Make sure your agency/company is represented in this year's study. All responses are confidential. The results, with its program benchmarking information, will be discussed at the Summit (October 26-28) and made available to all participants following that event. The survey is designed to be comprehensive, but respectful of your time.
Please use the following links to participate based on your business:
Rough Notes Supplement
There are only a couple days left to secure space in the Target Markets Special Section of Rough Notes magazine. Participation includes:
- A full-page, professionally written feature article AND full page, color ad
- A professionally produced video of you promoting your company's value proposition shot in a mobile studio on location at the Summit in Scottsdale. Click here to see what this is all about!
- National exposure to 95,000 print and digital readers of Rough Notes magazine
Contact Eric Hall today!
||Program Carrier Checklist
The most critical element determining the success of any program is selecting the correct carrier partner and developing a contract that clearly defines this relationship. Over the years, there have been many markets that have entered and left the program space, and some notable dissolutions and downgrades that have program administrators’ business in serious jeopardy. In addition to having a complete accounting regarding the financial stability of a carrier and its subsidiaries, issues concerning program experience and expertise should be carefully considered when making this very important decision.
The TMPAA Program Carrier Checklist, developed by the TM Carrier Committee, may be used as a guide to ensure your due diligence process is complete, providing a greater possibility of program success.
Click here to download the TMPAA Program Carrier Checklist.
Submit your news today!
Click here to send us your agency's/company's news.