|Defining Innovation & Excellence
in Program Business
May 4-6 • Atlanta
Sponsored by York & Wilson Elser
Dr. Robert P. Hartwig
The TMPAA moves to Atlanta for the 2015 Mid-Year Meeting. The developing agenda for this event includes the PA Town Hall Meeting and a focus on new program development and the critical element of data collection. Plan to join 700 program business professionals at the 2015 Mid-Year Meeting.
Click here for complete meeting details and registration links.
Key Meeting Sponsors
Zurich • QBE • York Programs
Wilson Elser • Munich Re • Tysers
AIG Programs • Hudson Insurance
Berkley Program Specialists
ReSource Pro • Mystic Capital
Breckenridge Insurance Group
Mid-Year Meeting Workshops Set
Reserve time in your schedule to attend the workshops/presentations taking place at the 2015 Mid-Year Meeting.
- Data – A Valuable Commodity
- Solving the Challenge of Small and Start Up Programs [Lloyd's Market Panel]
- Target University presents: Program Administrator Contracts “I’ve Looked at Life from Both Sides Now”
- Evaluating the Financial Strength of the Broad P&C Market Conditions & Program Market Carriers: What to Expect in 2015
- Demystifying Lloyd’s of London and Accessing this Program Market Resource
Click here for full workshop descriptions.
||The Dean Thompson CPL Challenge
Program administrators that complete all Target University coursework and CPL (Certified Programs Leader) application before the 15th Annual Summit will earn a $500 check from the University Dean – Greg Thompson.
Enroll in Target University today!
Contact Monica Elischer
for the member code and/or assistance getting started.
New Opportunity to Promote your Organization at the Mid-Year
The TMPAA would like to offer a charging station in the conference area for your devices but we need a sponsor to make it happen. Earn a SILVER level sponsorship with benefits that include:
- Company logo and link on Meeting Sponsor page
- Company name in two “Thank You” ads (Program Book and Rough Notes magazine)
- Feature in General Session slide shows (2)
- Signage at meeting
- Mobile meeting app link
Contact us today if interested in this unique, new opportunity. Must be reserved by April 10 to appear in the two ads as a Silver Sponsor!
TMPAA Special Supplement
Rough Notes is once again dedicating a special supplement within their September 2015 issue exclusively to Target Markets. Participation in this section includes:
- A full page, professionally written feature article AND full page, color ad
- *NEW* A professionally produced video of you promoting your company's value proposition shot in mobile studio on location at either the spring Mid-Year or fall Summit
- National exposure to 88,000 readers of Rough Notes magazine