A World of Changing Capital
Thursday, February 19
11:00 AM to Noon, Eastern
Andrew Bustillo, President & CEO,
The flood of third party capital into the reinsurance markets has notably increased in recent years. Carriers are turning to capital markets in addition to traditional markets to provide risk protection. What does this available capital mean for Program Administrators and Carriers? This exciting webinar will cover the most recent headlines and players to help you better understand where the market is now and where it may be heading.
Attendees will hear how reinsurance can be used effectively with your program to accomplish the following:
- Provide excess capacity that may be limited with your current market
- Remove volatility and stabilize profit
- Analyze CAT drivers and pricing
- Optimize capital given risk tolerance
Register for this free webinar today. Space is Limited!
Help Develop the
The 2014 State of Program Business Study was our most comprehensive look at the program business industry segment to date. In addition to the metrics gathered about program business, key topics such as social media strategies, recruitment/ compensation practices and challenges faced by program administrators were also studied.
While many areas of the study will be repeated yearly to track the marketplace, there are also opportunities to generate benchmarking information regarding issues of particular relevance to you. This is your opportunity to suggest new study topics critical in managing a program business operation.
Click here to complete a two minute survey and help us shape our 2015 Program Business Study.
TMPAA Special Supplement
Rough Notes is once again dedicating a special supplement within their September 2015 issue exclusively to Target Markets. Participation in this section includes:
- A full page, professionally written feature article AND full page, color ad
- *NEW* A professionally produced video of you promoting your company's value proposition shot in mobile studio on location at either the spring Mid-Year or fall Summit
- National exposure to 88,000 readers of Rough Notes magazine
3411 Silverside Road
Baynard Building, Suite 100
Wilmington, DE 19810
Please update your records!