Attendees: Meeting App Available Today
Far more than an electronic attendees list and agenda - the 15th Annual Summit app provides access to the following:
- Carrier/Vendor Information
- Interactive Vendor Map
- Activity Feed
- Info Booth
- Venue Details
- And more…
Search the app store for TMPAA or click here to download if using your device.
Mobile App sponsored by:
|USERNAME: your meeting registration email address
Summit Presentations and Workshops
No pre-registration required for meeting attendees.
- Solving the Challenge of Small and Start-Up Programs Part 2 – US Program Markets
- 2015 State of Program Business Study – Results Panel
- Thinking Outside the P&C Box – Revenue Enhancement with A&H Opportunities
- Profit Sharing Considerations for your Carrier Contract
- Technology Innovations – Program Administrator Panel Presentation
- Program Administration Best Practice Forum
Click here for full descriptions.
Special Summit Presentation
||Navigating a Changing
Is your program business operation positioned to prosper in a changing environment? New capital investors entering the industry will alter the relationship of the Program Administrator and Insurer, bringing expanded expectations for risk selection, data analysis and more.
The General Session on Wednesday, October 28 will feature a special presentation by VJ Dowling, Managing Partner of Dowling & Partners Securities LLC, addressing issues of vital importance to the continued success of your program business operation.
- What you and your business should anticipate-and be prepared for-in the next three, five and 10 years.
- Macroeconomics and how they play into the insurance industry.
- Impact of significant events, consolidation, new capital, acquisitions.
- New capital investors’ expectations.
- What should PAs anticipate from the market.
Make sure you save time in your schedule for this morning presentation.
Bill It Now
Bill It Now offers billing solutions for Insurance Carriers, MGAs and Program Administrators. We are a third party billing administrator that is invisible to the insured, customizing everything from the web portal to the statements to match the company's branding. We support all aspects of an organization's billing needs.
Types of Billing: Direct Billing, Monthly Reporting, Pay As You Go
Check out this 2 minute video that explains our services.
We will spotlight your company on request. Please contact Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org.