The TMPAA is proud to welcome President Bill Clinton to its 2014 Mid Year Meeting in Baltimore, May 12-14 at the Hilton Baltimore. The enthusiasm resulting from the President’s visit will generate both increased attendance and program business opportunities.
2014 Mid Year Meeting
Click here for complete information about attending this very special event.
Special Sponsorship/Promotional Opportunities
The 2014 Mid Year Keynote Speaker, President Bill Clinton, provides our members with an unusual opportunity to participate in a very special event as sponsors.
Click here to view the available sponsorship opportunities.
Please contact us to develop a package that both promotes your company as a leader in program business and supports the TMPAA.
Key Meeting Sponsors
Zurich • QBE • York Programs
Wilson Elser • Munich Re
Tysers • Lexington Insurance
ReSource Pro • Distinguished Programs Breckenridge Insurance Group
TMPAA Rough Notes Supplement
Special Print, Digital, and Video Marketing Opportunity
Rough Notes is once again dedicating a special supplement within their September 2014 issue exclusively to Target Markets. Our previous 10 supplements were a tremendous success. Here is what one member says about this marketing opportunity:
“Because Rough Notes magazine goes to the entire industry, the Target Markets Rough Notes Supplement is one of the best ways I know to nationally differentiate who you are and what you do with the broker and carrier communities. We have been taking advantage of this great opportunity for years now and have received many calls and compliments as a result of our participation.”
-Dusty Rowland, President & CEO, Fulcrum Insurance Programs
Supplement participants can expect the following:
- A full-page feature article about your company and a full page, four-color advertisement within the Target Markets Special Section for $5,000.
- A full-page professionally written profile of your company to run opposite ad.
- 500 color reprints of your ad and article for $1 each.
- VIDEO - For an additional $3,000, Rough Notes Digital Services will produce an exceptionally high quality business video promoting your company. The video will significantly increase your audience and exposure.
Click here to view the 2013 edition.
Contact us to reserve your spot in the TMPAA Supplement.
TPMS Brand Refresh
TMPAA’s Target Programs Marketing Services (TPMS) can refresh and rejuvenate your company’s brand messaging at an affordable, one-time cost. View this one-page summary
of our “Brand Refresh” program for TMPAA members only. Before & After Logo/Tagline Showcase
– Five sample logo designs and associated taglines completed by TPMS. Five Question Marketing Assessment
– This short online survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and provide TPMS with a snapshot of your company. TPMS Web Design Insights
– An overview of some unique features of three new website homepages that highlight innovative ideas for optimizing a website’s functionality. Overview & Mini Case Histories
– A summary of TPMS’ services and case histories of work performed by TPMS for clients over the past 3 years.
Contact us to see what TPMS can do for your organization.
Members of the TMPAA Carrier Committee have developed a format that provides basic elements of your programs that will allow a potential carrier partner the opportunity to properly evaluate an initial submission for further consideration. Each Carrier has its own set of expectations for a formal program submission. The Program Executive Summary provides important information that will aid in the decision of taking that next step. Please consider having this fillable document available when scheduling your meetings at the Mid Year.
Click here to access and download the Program Executive Summary.