The TMPAA is proud to welcome President Bill Clinton to its 2014 Mid Year Meeting in Baltimore, May 12-14 at the Hilton Baltimore. The enthusiasm resulting from the President’s visit will generate both increased attendance and program business opportunities.
2014 Mid Year Meeting
Click here for complete information about attending this very special event.
Special Sponsorship/Promotional Opportunities
The 2014 Mid Year Keynote Speaker, President Bill Clinton, provides our members with an unusual opportunity to participate in a very special event as sponsors.
Click here to view the available sponsorship opportunities.
Please contact us to develop a package that both promotes your company as a leader in program business and supports the TMPAA.
Receive the Best Practice Designation at the Mid Year
Review your current level of functioning and look for greater efficiencies in the way you do business during the Best Practice Designation process.
Best Practice benefits for your agency:
- Recognition as a Best in Class operation from program carriers and your peers
- Promotion of your designation to the program industry
- Promotion of your designation to the Target Programs retail agent database
- Three free communications using the TMPAA Press Release Service
- Recognition of your Best Practice status at every TMPAA event and on the Association's website in the Best Practice Hall of Fame
Click here to learn more.
TMPAA Rough Notes Supplement
Special Print, Digital, and
Video Marketing Opportunity
Rough Notes is dedicating a special supplement within their September 2014 issue exclusively to Target Markets. Our previous 10 supplements were a tremendous success. Here is what one member says about this marketing opportunity:
"Insure Learn was a first time advertiser in the 2013 Rough Notes Target Markets edition. We recovered more than the cost of our investment with the first new lead generated. Two months after the publication ran we continue to receive inquiries resulting from the editorial." - Steve Haws, President, Insure Learn
Supplement participants can expect the following:
- A full-page feature article about your company and a full page, four-color advertisement within the Target Markets Special Section for $5,000.
- A full-page professionally written profile of your company to run opposite ad.
- 500 color reprints of your ad and article for $1 each.
- VIDEO - For an additional $3,000, Rough Notes Digital Services will produce an exceptionally high quality business video promoting your company. The video will significantly increase your audience and exposure.
Click here to view the 2013 edition.
Contact us to reserve your spot in the TMPAA Supplement.
TPMS Brand Refresh
TMPAA’s Target Programs Marketing Services (TPMS) now offers a new service to refresh and rejuvenate your company’s brand messaging at an affordable, one-time cost. View this one-page summary
of our “Brand Refresh” program for TMPAA members only. Before & After Logo/Tagline Showcase
– Five sample logo designs and associated taglines completed by TPMS. Five Question Marketing Assessment
– This short online survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and provide TPMS with a snapshot of your company. The survey is an excellent tool to set up a no-obligation conversation with the TPMS Director. TPMS Web Design Insights
– An overview of some unique features of three new website homepages that highlight innovative ideas for optimizing a website’s functionality. Overview & Mini Case Histories
– A summary of TPMS’ services and case histories of work performed by TPMS for clients over the past 3 years.
Contact us to see what TPMS can do for your organization.