Attendees: Download the Summit Meeting App Today!
Far more than an electronic attendees list and agenda - the 14th Annual Summit app provides access to the following:
- NEW Carrier and Vendor Information Centers: Find key details about carrier and vendor members and save any you're interested in to "My Carrier/Ven"
- NEW Interactive Vendor Map: Find out where an exhibitor is located in the Trade Show
- NEW Photo Gallery: Share your photos from the Summit here (user contributed photos will be approved by admin before showing in the gallery)
- NEW Activity Feed: See "What's On", Tweets, photos and TMPAA messages
- Agenda: Includes a detailed listing of the day’s events
- Attendees: Search for and correspond with other attendees in seconds
- Speakers: Presenter biographies and photos are viewable for all sessions
- Info Booth: WiFi access, hotel details, visitor information, TMPAA staff etc.
- Venue: Find every session during the meeting by accessing the conference area floor plan using the pin icon on this page
Search the app store for TMPAA or use this link to download:
|USERNAME: your meeting registration email address
Mobile App sponsored by:
Program Business Operations
March 12 -13, 2015 • Hyatt French Quarter Hotel • New Orleans
The TMPAA in partnership with the Operations Advisory Service of TMPAA member ReSource Pro will be offering a program administration focused two-day workshop designed to assist insurance operations leaders facilitate growth and profitability. This hands-on workshop will focus on best practices to enhance skill sets around leading teams, change management, process efficiency and improvement. These are skill sets and practical tools that can be brought back to your office and implemented immediately.
This training targets the operational managers at program administrator agencies.
- Identifying skill sets that will help you succeed and grow.
- Identifying operational gaps in your organization.
- Increasing organizational effectiveness to meet your targets.
- Improving your organization's ability to manage the process of change.
- Applying lean process improvement and problem-solving techniques.
- Fostering a culture of continuous process improvement.
ReSource Pro staff will be providing Program Business Boot Camp information from 1:00 to 3:00pm on Tuesday, October 21 in the Pathfinders A Conference room of the Westin Kierland Hotel.
Click here for Program Business Boot Camp agenda, registration and more.
Corporate Photo Opportunity
Tuesday, Oct. 21 • 1:00-3:00pm
The TMPAA has made arrangements to have a professional photographer at the Summit to take a corporate headshot for print media, websites, LinkedIn, and all other purposes that requires your image.
The Association will email you the high resolution file following the event.
A two hour window will be available on Tuesday afternoon from 1-3pm. No more than a few minutes away from your business meetings will be required.
Photographs are $75 dollars, a portion of which will benefit TMPAA Charities.
Click here to reserve a time on Tuesday afternoon.