The associates completed courses and exams in pursuit of the following professional designations: Associate in General Insurance (AINS), Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR), Senior Claim Law Associate (SCLA), Associate in Insurance Services (AIS), Associate in Claims (AIC), Legal Principles Claim Specialist (LPCS), and Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU).
GIG offers congratulations to:
- Kate Anderson, CPCU, AU, AIS, EMT – New Designation: AINS
- Victoria Bachtel, CISR – New Designation: AINS
- Heath Conrad, SM, AIC – New Designation: CPCU
- Tracy Flemmens, AIS – New Designation: AINS
- Stacie Gorny, AIS, ACLA, LPCS, AIC, AINS – New Designation: SCLA
- Tracy Guinn, CISR, AU, AIS – New Designation: CISR-Elite
- Jason Hilton, AIC – New Designation: LPCS
- Nicole Layman, AINS, AIC – New Designation: AIS
- Vincent Lewis, CSRP, AIC – New Designation: AINS
- Robert Murray, AU – New Designation: CISR
- Nicholas Petry – New Designation: AIC
GIG is proud to announce the accomplishments of these 11 associates. We build long-term value for our associates through commitment to growth, not only on a corporate level, but also as individuals. We commend their hard work and wish them continued success.
About Glatfelter Insurance Group
Glatfelter Insurance Group (GIG) is one of the largest privately owned insurance brokers in the U.S. with more than 500 associates serving 30,000 clients. An all-lines, full service insurance broker, GIG markets property, casualty, life, accident and health insurance products and risk management services on both a retail and wholesale specialty basis throughout the country utilizing a network of more than 3,000 independent agents and brokers. An employee-owned company (ESOP), Glatfelter is also named one of the Best Places to Work in PA.
Back: Heath Conrad, Robert Murray, Jason Hilton, Nicholas Petry
Front: Kate Anderson, Tracy Guinn, Nicole Layman
Not pictured: Victoria Bachtel, Tracy Flemmens, Stacie Gorny, Vincent Lewis