The new release enhances BizDynamics’ powerful studios that equip insurers to design and deploy digital apps for agents, customers and employees with unprecedented ease.
“BizDynamics was built to enable insurance companies to harness the opportunities presented by Digital and build delightful digital experiences for agents, customers and employees involved in buying and servicing insurance,” said Anant Iyer, Chief Product Executive of ValueMomentum. “The current insurance environment is rife with constant change. Insurance companies need flexible and robust platforms that not only offer out-of-the-box experiences, but also those that enable them to modify such experiences based on evolving needs – such as connecting applications to new sources of data and customizing digital experiences for partners.”
“With BizDynamics, insurers benefit from exceptional speed-to-market in providing digital experiences and are able to easily differentiate through their own unique imagination of such digital experiences. With BizDynamics, insurers get a modern set of capabilities to execute like the insurtechs,” says Jim Carlucci, Senior Vice President – Insurance at ValueMomentum.
This release delivers insurers the following benefits:
Enhancements to Out-of-the-box digital experiences:
• New account search and clearance capabilities including additional parameters for duplicate account check
• Intuitive transaction history pane to access all prior policy transaction
• Form chooser module to enable search and present price-bearing forms and corresponding schedules to speed up the quoting process; categorization of forms into mandatory, conditional, optional and conditionally optional
• Endorsement capabilities to enable changes to the existing coverage before policy expiry date
• Ability to enable agents to personalize and access notifications from the insurer – email, call, SMS based on time of day or day of week
Enhancements to BizDynamics Studios to enable rapid roll out of digital experiences:
• Richer drag and drop capability in the experience builder module to tailor apps easily and rapidly, without need to develop code
• Ability to have multiple teams work in parallel to configure digital experiences
• A quick navigation pane to provide access to resources library
• Video player widget to present relevant information via a video to a user at an appropriate point so as to educate, guide and promote the insurer’s products and coverages
ValueMomentum provides software and services to Insurance, Healthcare & Financial Services firms. Customers choose ValueMomentum due to the company’s track record of delivering value and driving the momentum of customers’ business initiatives. ValueMomentum accomplishes this by applying a time-tested formula of combining strong technology expertise with deep industry experience. For more information, visit https://www.valuemomentum.com.