What is TPMS?
In an effort to further enhance membership value, TPMS has been established to provide a variety of marketing services to TMPAA members seeking assistance in upgrading their program marketing initiatives and resources.
What marketing services are available from TPMS?
TPMS’ team is well-versed in all aspects of program marketing including:
- Brand development (identity/positioning)
- Media strategy
- Strategic analysis of competitive set
- Creative/graphic design
- Website design/upgrade/programming
- Online marketing
- Marketing plan development/budgeting
- Social media strategies
How does the service work?
- Service packages are flexible and, in most cases, can be customized to an individual PA/MGA’s specific marketing needs.
- Typically, step-one is an upfront “Marketing Assessment” kick-off meeting or conference call to start the fact-finding process of the client’s existing marketing program, competitive set, web presence, brand strategy and messaging. Following an extensive examination of findings, a written assessment report and a recommended plan of action is prepared and presented to the client (a fixed fee is is assessed for preparation and presentation of the Marketing Assessment Report).
- Upon delivery and presentation of the Marketing Assessment Report, PA/MGA clients are offered the option of accepting all or part of the proposed plan of action and a breakdown of the proposed plan’s budget to deliver selected components of the plan. TPMS is prepared to take on the development of any client-approved elements of the plan in the role of marketing services provider. It is important to point out that the PA/MGA client is under no obligation to utilize the services of TPMS and can elect to retain the services of another vendor or supplier to develop the approved marketing materials or facilities.
- TPMS has been conceived to assist TMPAA members who may not have the overall resources (staff, financial capacity, external vendor, etc) to develop a comprehensive marketing plan and program. The typical customer base is envisioned to be the smaller to mid-sized PA/MGA’s looking to upgrade their marketing capabilities and marketplace presence. For these clients as well as more seasoned PA/MGA marketers, TPMS can research and propose a multi-phase, integrated marketing approach with an a-la-carte selection of marketing strategies and tools.
Click here for a review of some recent TPMS projects.
Who to contact at TPMS?