The Accelerating Change of the Insurance Landscape
Moderator: Alex Tsetsenekos - MGAero Risk Solutions
Ty Sagalow, Former Chief Insurance Officer, Lemonade
Tim McDermott, Munich Re Digital Partners
Richard McCathron, Head of Insurance, Hippo Insurance
Seth Simon, Head of Claims, Slice Insurance
With the changing landscape of the insurance industry fueled by new technology, additional capital and the reimaged approaches to the customer, what are the near-term and long-term impacts to Program Administrators? Our panelists will provide insights into the evolution of the customer experience, life cycle management, claims administration and the technology impact of the value proposition for customers and distributors.
Key Discussion Topics:
- Where is InsurTech actively changing the insurance Value Chain?
- What opportunities does this create for the Programs space?
- What risks does InsurTech create for the Programs space?
- What are key InsurTech impacts to distribution?
- What does the next 3-5 years look like?