Now is the time to review all your marketing and communication activity for the last 12 months and determine what samples are your best candidates to enter in our 4th Annual Marketing Competition. Each year, our TMPAA entries are judged by an independent judges’ panel of communication experts, media executives as well as seasoned Program Administrators hosted and supervised by IMCA.
- Program Administrator members are encouraged to submit one or more entries prior to April 11.
- Entries must include a minimum of two communication executions that share a common campaign theme.
- Total campaigns must have been in the marketplace between 1/1/13 and 3/15/14.
When the results of both the creative judging and business performance analysis are completed, all TMPAA entries will be ranked by total score from the independent judges. The top three PA entries will then be selected as “Award of Excellence” winners. The winning TMPAA agencies will be announced and presented with plaques at the Association’s Mid Year Meeting, May 12-14.
When ready to begin the online entry process, please be prepared to answer on the IMCA Showcase entry application the following key marketing questions with regard to your campaign:
- Background – Why was the communication created?
- Target Audience – Independent agents, potential new customers, etc
- Objective – What was the intended strategy and measurable success criteria?
- Results – What were the results, market impact and measured success?
Two Ways to Enter:
A. Assisted – Contact Reg Pierce at email@example.com or (302) 268-1009 to schedule an assistance call to help you enter your campaign into the IMCA website online entry form (please note that if you choosing this method of entry between Thursday 3/6 and Friday 3/21, please contact Richard Look at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 988-3784 ext 280 to schedule a call).
B. Independent – To enter independently, click here, create a password and complete the IMCA Showcase entry on the IMCA website. Please note your entry should be in Division 4, Category 36 – Best Marketing Campaign by a TMPAA Member
For any questions regarding the IMCA website, please contact IMCA Executive Director, Gloria Grove at email@example.com or (952) 928-4644.