Assessing Cyber Coverage in Program Business
May 17 | Mid-Year General Session | 8:00 AM
Moderator: John Weber - Sr. Associate Editor, AM Best
Patrick Thielen - Senior Vice President Financial Lines, Chubb
Erica Davis - SVP, Head of Specialty Products E&O, Zurich NA
James Eaton - Specialty Lines, Beazley
John Solari - Chief Underwriting Officer, Glatfelter Programs
Gregory J. Bautista - Attorney at Law, Wilson Elser
Cybersecurity continues to dominate headlines with new breaches being discovered in a wide variety of businesses. Correctly identifying the cyber risks in a book of business and offering adequate coverage to mitigate potential losses has become a growing challenge for program administrators. The TMPAA Cyber Panel composed of three leading cyber markets, a cyber legal expert and a program administrator will address the overall state of cyber coverage, the market's appetite for providing this coverage, policy form differences, emerging cyber threats, and the following topics:
- What are PAs doing to provide this coverage on their programs?
- How does a PA address the risk for themselves and their client base?
- Approaches to sell this coverage / challenges to marketing
- Current client uptake on this offered coverage
- Risk of market aggregation for these policies
- Significant losses and how they were adjudicated
Attend this presentation to educate yourself on this rapidly changing coverage and begin to identify the best solution to protect your insureds against their specific cyber exposures.