Captive Open House May 16 • 3:30 PM
Following the popular presentation at our fall meeting, we are creating a different opportunity to learn more about captives and the possibilities they offer for your program business. Representatives from the Association will be available to answer your questions, including:
- Program Administrators who have developed captives for their business
- Carriers who offer a variety of captive alternatives options
- Companies who offer captive management and consulting services
The open house is designed to accommodate both the attendee looking for some first time information as well as those who already have captive experience.
View the experts attending the Captive Development Open House.
10 reasons to consider a captive for your agency's business:
- Enhanced agency perpetuation strategies using profits from agency captive
- Alignment of interest with the fronting carrier
- Can be comparably better than current incentive plan(s)
- Leverage agency underwriting expertise into additional profits
- More control over program structure and service providers
- Incentives through profit sharing
- Multi line or monoline programs
- More influence with fronting/policy issuing carrier
- Opportunity to create revenue from using agency ancillary services
- Enhanced tax benefits
Are you a Program Administrator who would like to share your captive development insights with your peers? Click here to discuss how you can help.